It's okay to try new things. For instance this will be my first blog written on my cellphone in a car heading to some place. Imagine if the apostle Peter was afraid to try new thing, we would have never seen him walk on water and sink. Or if no one decide to try and chocolate coat bacon, that would have been a taste bud tragedy. In all seriousness though one of my goals is to write more and this is one way to do it.As this year progress I have set my new goals and I am chasing after them so I can reach my dreams. What dreams am I talking about? Well this years focus is to create a stable financial and loving home for my family, write my first book, get in shape (my constantly working on dream), and get back into school. These are my yearly dreams not to be mistaken with my life dreams which are far larger. Still the small goals build into the small dreams which make ways for our life long gigantic dreams. It is simple steps down the narrow road that take our journey to our dreams.
Well that is all for now.
Till next time... ponder, dream, grow and imagine.
Good goals. :) love you guys and miss you lots.
ReplyDelete-Starla