It seems like forever since I have blogged but it has only been a few days. Still many things can happen in such a short period of time. Things are gearing up with for my wedding as the clock tick tocks away. In between an increase of workload at my job and an increase of stress over final wedding things life has been full of me hanging on to God without talking to him in usual ways that most people would pray.For me I find my strongest prayers come from silent callings that my heart speaks out in the dead of night or on my way to work. These prayers can be as simple as I would love to spend time with this person to oh Lord what am I to do. Still these prayers are answered quiet often filling my life with wonder like a child watching a meteor shower in the night sky. So you see these small offering on the alter of my heart seem to please the lover of my life.
I sit and wonder a great deal rather then day dreaming, sometimes I invite you all to ponder with me with my Facebook status or follow me along through my blogs or study blog. Right now I wonder how I am going to just fiscally make it and what next steps I should take to increase the amount of my income and be able to pay off my creditors. There is no fast way to this but I know there is a path fully pleasing to God and fills me with life because I enjoy doing it.
Do not get me wrong I currently adore my job. In all my years in the work force HSBC is my favorite work place. That being said know my job is a temporary situation and I must focus on what comes next because I will be married and having to take care of a family with three wonderful kids. Some people ask if I am going into Real Estate, I been pondering Law School till I heard you can not get a job and my heart is for teaching always. Writing and teaching are my passions but right now they do not pay the bills. I am no Andy Andrews but one day I hope to have as much success and contribution as him. Still God put us on this planet to love him with all we are and love people and I am doing that. Still I would love to be able to bless people more fiscally and not sweat the small money matters.
That is where I am right now. Thought I would catch you up.
Till then ponder, dream, grow and imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment