A sunrise. A bright moon. A sea of stars on a summers night. A twilight of a thousands of reds and blues. A bouquet of flowers. The beauty of God's creation is something that can just send ones mind spiraling towards the creator. I realized as of recently that I have become rather addicted to seeking the Father. As I have consistently read through the Word and sought to study his creation I continually have been drawn to prayer and seeking Him.When I was a younger man I prayed to be changed. To let the masks and false personas be dropped away. I wrote about, begged in prayer and cried out in worship to be forever wrecked. I wanted God to help me regain all of who I was that was stolen by the enemy through bad experiences and hurtful words. It took me 22 years to find a place of submission to so he could. A very long process that is still going on. A beautiful wondrous change that is brought on through the challenges of every day. Some days are harder then others but when the fire gets hotter I just want to cry out all the more.
Each day is exciting and when I do not find time to seek him I get anxious. Like a child who loses sight of a parent in a store or swap meet. Every great thing God makes is an art in progress from all the animals to all the believers. I have gained a new appreciation for being called child of God, for leadership and for just about everything. I still have a long way, I am human after all but I am redeemed and the Holy Spirit is doing a great work. Just Amazing it is all that seems to be repeating in my mind.
So take a look around in your walk. We are all in different places but there is always beauty for ashes and joy for sadness. The Kingdom is here. Just shalom and seek Him...
Till next time Ponder, Dream, Grow and Imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment