Continually Amazed. Let me tell you as I have been taking a look at creation through book of genesis and science the way I view God has grown. It is not that I believed in a small God by no means but, if the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom then seeing God in his out right creative power is a good place to start in understand why we should fear. His very words create stars, the flood burst forth from the depth of the earth remaking the very face of creation and destroying countless humans and animals, but in and instant creating coal, fossils, and other amazing things that we are still discovering in science today.
So how has all this change well my current example is Music. I recently introduced my wife to a band name Pentatonix and there cover of Radioactive (which you can see here). Though they us string instrument in this version they songs usually do not. All there drum beats and harmonics come from them. Well since God created the voice. Well heaven even need instruments. The power and range of the human voice can not only create wondrous music but also replace instruments. I am just amazed by God's creative hand in us.
When I was in seminary I learned that many Rabbi's view the word as a multifaceted gem that when peered through different angle it would reveal new truths, I am learning to apply this how I view almost everything. For instance a whirlpool can be seen in water but also in the galaxy formation. Faith only magnifies who we are, and what we hold dear. So what we place our faith in says much about us. Seeing this way just opens my mind up to child like wonder again. Growth comes in unexpected ways and I am more then pleasantly surprised by my creator.
Till next time Ponder, Dream, Grow, and Imagine...

No comments:
Post a Comment